Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our wallpaper design












Throughout my sketches, you can see my first beginning sketch from top to bottom .So, I’m trying to fill in the content, which is related to China with the stamp frame. Then, I also search a lot of stuffs of China in order to find my idea. But the main point is, I must put something which represents the china. Stone lion, it represents the China retro and I think this is quite suitable. It considered china history statue. After that, I add some pattern out of its mouth. It shows that how China influences the whole world nowadays.

The reason why we use China style as our retro theme is unique. Because many people will start to think about western retro and that is too common, what we want is something which is special and fresh. We also find out the some patterns of retro china stuffs are quite nice. However, I still think that it can be improved better instead of focusing on retro china. So, we actually frame it to make it looks like a stamp, an old style China stamp. The final outcome I had traced already and I put it at bottom.

Any comment please reply me as soon as possible. Thank you.

-Vin Sern

No comments: